The traditional 9-month program takes one academic year (fall & spring semesters) of full time study to complete this degree. This degree option consists primarily of required course and project work. There are limited opportunities for elective coursework.
- The 2 semester curriculum requires students to complete a minimum of 102 units of course work over two semesters, Fall & Spring.
- Students can complete a maximum of 60 units during the fall term & 48 units during the spring term.
- At least 18 units of the total must be used toward electives relevant to the product development process and be approved by an advisor.
- All coursework must be completed with graduate level courses.
- Students must have a minimum QPA of 3.0 to graduate.
For additional details regarding degree requirements, review the full Graduate Student Handbook here.
Part-time Option for Working Students
Students who are currently working and desire to complete the MII program on a part-time basis, can complete the program over a two-year period. Students work with their advisor to draft a course plan to best suit their work schedule and professional goals. Details regarding part-time tuition can be found on the HUB site. Please indicate your preference for pursuing the part-time option in your online application.