Congratulations on joining the elite family of Carnegie Mellon University Alumni.
Whether you live in Pittsburgh, Silicon Valley or on the other side of the globe, you can still be involved in the Carnegie Mellon community. The Carnegie Mellon Alumni Association offers many ways for you to reconnect with your fellow alumni and the university.
- Join in events sponsored by the Integrated Innovation Institute.
- Join an alumni interest group or regional alumni chapter
- Attend an event near you or visit Pittsburgh for Carnival and Homecoming
- If you live in the Bay Area, participate in Carnival West each year!
- Recruit students from your area. Encourage them to apply to Carnegie Mellon. Or volunteer to talk with potential students at one of our Information Sessions.
- Join the Carnegie Mellon Online Alumni Community and network with fellow alumni around the world.
- Help fund a students by contributing to the Integrated Innovation Institute student scholarship fund.
- Volunteer your time to be a mentor.
- Support industry involvement with a capstone sponsor
- Connect with us and fellow alumni by contributing your exciting news! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
As with so many other things, Carnegie Mellon alumni are stronger when they are united. Together you comprise an incredible social and career network. Take advantage of this network by taking your first step today.
Please contact us if you have questions, suggestions, or ideas on how our alumni can stay connected, or if you would like to volunteer to help out with an event.
Pittsburgh Campus Alumni
Emma Zink, Associate Director
Silicon Valley Campus Alumni
Chris Zeise, Director of Admissions & Alumni Relations