Each campus at the Integrated Innovation Institute provides unique opportunities to collect and learn more about degrees.
- Informational Webinars: Learn more about MII-PS and MII-PS Advanced Study degrees through an hour long presentation with the Institute's Co-Directors. Registration details will be available in early fall 2015.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 2:00pm EST
- Campus Visits: Prospective applicants interested in discussing the program and seeing the Pittsburgh campus should email us to set up a visit. Requests to meet with MII-PS faculty and/or current students or to attend a class need to be made well in advance and are dependent on availability. Please be sure to include the date(s) of your visit and the best times you are available to meet.
- Admitted Student Open House: Admitted students will be invited to our on Open House each spring (typically late March or early April) to learn more about life in Pittsburgh and our degrees. Invitiations to this event are sent out with admissions letters in early March.
Please note that "drop in" visitors cannot be accommodated and evening and weekend appointments are not available.
Sillcion Valley Campus
- Campus Information Sessions: sessions are held at our Mountain View campus
- Virtual Information Sessions: Connect with campus through our teleconferencing and Adobe Connect sessions
We will begin offering sessions in the fall when the 2016 application cycle opens. For questions, please contact Chris Zeise, Director of Admissions and Alumni Relations, at 650-335-2810 or email@example.com.
- Informational Webinars: Learn more about our new campus and the MII-PS degree in Brooklyn through these upcoming webinar sessions. Registration links will be available in early fall 2015.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 11:00am EST
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 10:00am EST
- Office Hours: Starting in January 2016, our Brooklyn campus at Brooklyn Navy Yard will hold weekly office hours for prospective students to stop by and learn more about our newest Integrated Innovation Institute location. Check back in late 2015 for additional details.
Find additional details about each campus location here.