Sponsored/Other-The HUB - ID Card Services - Carnegie Mellon University


Sponsored ID Cards are available as a courtesy to certain family members of benefits-eligible faculty and staff, student spouses, and registered domestic partners. Visiting/non-degree students, university vendors and contractors, and campus visitors are also eligible for sponsored cards. Sponsored cardholders cannot obtain sponsored cards for anyone. All sponsored cards have a maximum expiration date of one year after the card issue date, and they must be renewed annually in order to confirm the continuing eligibility of the cardholder and their sponsor.

For questions about Sponsored ID Cards, view FAQs or contact The HUB at idplus@andrew.cmu.edu

Faculty & Staff Family Members

Student Spouses & Domestic Partners

Visiting Researchers & Scholars

Visiting/Non-Degree Students

Program Participants & Conference Attendees

Vendors & Contractors


Authorized Designate Renewal