Graduate Students-The HUB - ID Card Services - Carnegie Mellon University

Graduate Students

Photo Submission Process Change

As of September 1, 2016, online photo submissions will no longer be accepted for members of the university community wishing to replace a CMU ID Card. All patrons are required to have a new photo taken in person at the ID Card Services station in The HUB for any kind of ID Card replacement (i.e., renewal, lost card, stolen card, name change).

All enrolled Carnegie Mellon graduate students are entitled to an ID Card. The steps required for obtaining an ID Card are below. For questions about ID Cards, email

New Students

Renewing an Expired Card

Lost/Stolen Card

Damaged Card