Forms-The HUB - ID Card Services - Carnegie Mellon University

ID Cards

Authorized Designate Renewal For individuals needing an authorized designate to renew and pick up their ID Card.  5/2011
ID Card Request Use this form to request a new ID Card if your current ID Card has been lost, worn/damaged or stolen, or if your name has changed.  2/2016
ID Card Request - Sponsored Faculty, staff, students and departments may use this form to request an ID Card for an eligible sponsored individual. 2/2016

Plaid Cash

Departmental Deposit Request For departments wishing to request a Print & Copy Card or to deposit Plaid Cash to a student account. 1/2013
Plaid Cash Withdrawal Request For students separating from the university who have a Plaid Cash balance of $50 or more. 1/2013