Unofficial Academic Record-The HUB - Carnegie Mellon University

Unofficial Academic Record

Although Carnegie Mellon University does not produce unofficial transcripts, currently enrolled students may produce an Unofficial Academic Record through Student Information Online. Unofficial Academic Records are meant for internal advising purposes only and should not be used in place of an official transcript.

Differences from an official transcript:

  • An unofficial academic record is not printed on official paper. It does not have an official seal or signature.
  • An unofficial academic record shows current classes and any mid-term grades (not shown on an official transcript, which only shows courses with final grades).

This option is available only for currently enrolled students. We do not mail or fax unofficial academic records.