Ordering a TranscriptCarnegie Mellon has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online. Students and alumni can order transcripts with this service using any major credit card, an e-mail address and a signed consent form.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the secure Clearinghouse site.
- From the main site, click "Order or Track a Transcript." On the next page, select "Carnegie Mellon University" and click "Submit." Be sure to select the correct institution!
- The website will lead you through the rest of the online ordering process.
- If you need any attachments sent along with your transcript, please follow the instructions to upload the forms along with your order on the NSC website. If the form cannot be scanned, please send it to the University Registrar's Office and note in the "Special Instructions" box that a form is being mailed/faxed. We will not process your order until we receive the form.
- Your signed consent is required in order to process your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return to the National Student Clearinghouse via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment. The consent form must be sent to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Order updates will be e-mailed to you to notify you when we have received and processed your order. You can also check order status or history online. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail or by calling 703-742-7791.
At this time, Carnegie Mellon does not produce electronic transcripts, nor do we submit transcripts electronically (e.g. via fax or e-mail), for security purposes. We are investigating various methods for transmitting secured electronic transcripts in the future, but these are not currently available.
University Registrar's Office
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
The University Registrar's Office is located in The HUB in the lower level of Warner Hall, A19.