Carnegie Mellon University’s SpaceQuest (25Live) application is the only acceptable and recognized method for scheduling events for University Registrar's classrooms, University Center, Tepper School of Business spaces, the Posner Center Telepresence Room, Heinz College, Computing Services Clusters, and Mellon Institute (affiliates only).
To access our classrooms on this site, you will need to log on at https://25live.collegenet.com/cmu with a valid Andrew ID and password.
NOTICE: System patches are applied periodically. Please be sure to recache your browser to view new enhancements. Latest Patch: January 15, 2015
|IMPORTANT: For best performance of this scheduling system, we strongly suggest that you use one of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari (on Apple products).|
University Policies for Reserving Spaces
- Computing Services Clusters
- Heinz College
- Mellon Institute - coming soon
- Posner Center Telepresence Room
- Tepper School of Business
- University Center
- University Registrar's Office
To cancel an event scheduled through SpaceQuest, please use the following guidelines:
- For events in Computing Services Clusters, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For events in Heinz College, send email to email@example.com.
- For events in Mellon Institute (affiliates only), send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For events in Posner Center Telepresence Room, send email to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For events in Tepper School of Business spaces, send email to email@example.com.
- For events in University Center spaces, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For events in University Registrar's Office-controlled classrooms, send email to email@example.com.