Welcome Undergraduate Students!
The HUB website and Student Information Online (SIO) are valuable tools that assist students in the course registration process.
Registering for Courses
The registration process can be completed within SIO in 4 easy steps:
- Plan your course schedule
- Review your planned schedule with your advisor
- Check your registration time on SIO
- Register for classes
Learn how to complete these 4 easy steps.
Before registering for courses, please note the following:
- Class Level & Enrollment Status: Undergraduate students are considered full time if registered for 36 or more units. Students should be sure to confirm their class level and enrollment status on SIO prior to registering.
- Enrollment Eligibility: Students must be registered for courses by the 10th day of classes or they will be administratively withdrawn for the semester. Any student who has been administratively withdrawn in error, should immediately contact their academic advisor. Otherwise, students should contact The HUB.
- Course Availability: Students must meet course pre- and co-requisites when registering, and are subject to course space availability. The university is committed to ensuring that each degree candidate has access to a normal course load before it permits other students to register for a greater than normal number of units. Learn more about course overload and the waitlist policy.
- Non-Degree Students: Non-degree students do not have start times. Non-degree students must first read the Non-Degree Guide, complete the enclosed form and submit it to the University Registrar's Office.
Questions about the registration process? Contact The HUB.