Student Records-The HUB - Carnegie Mellon University

Student Records

Students will need to request and present official university documents for a variety of reasons both during and after enrollment at Carnegie Mellon University. The HUB is the sole source of official student records including transcripts, verifications, academic records and more. The University Registrar's Office is responsible for the maintenance and documentation of all student records. The HUB and University Registrar's Office provide timely services in meeting these student needs.

Other information and forms that can be found on this section of The HUB website include:

  • Personal Information (Name/Student ID Changes, Directory Information, Preferred Name)
  • Veterans Education Benefits Certification
  • Investigator Verification Requests
  • PA Act 48 Reporting for Educators