Viewing & Paying Your Student's Invoice
Viewing the Invoice
- Carnegie Mellon does not print and mail student invoices.
- Notices are sent monthly to the student's Andrew email account alerting them that a new invoice is ready to view on his/her secure Student Information Online (SIO) account.
- If a parent or third party would like to receive a copy of the student's invoice, the student must first authorize Carnegie Mellon to email a PDF copy of the invoice to the parent's or third party's email address. The student may complete the quick and simple authorization process on SIO.
My Plaid Student
My Plaid Student is a secure website operated by Carnegie Mellon University. My Plaid Student gives authorized users, usually parents or other family members, access to certain information about a student. After a student completes the authorization process on Student Information Online, the My Plaid Student user will be able to view his/her student account invoices and student account activity, and request enrollment verifications. Learn more.
Paying the Student's Account
- There are many payment options available to Carnegie Mellon's Pittsburgh students. View these options.
- Students are encouraged to sign up for online banking and electronic refunding on Student Information Online (SIO). Enrolling only takes a moment and all that is needed is the student or parent(s)' checking or savings account information.
More information regarding billing and payments can be found on The HUB website.