The finance section on Student Information Online (SIO) is a resource for all students to:
- view their most current account activity
- register and manage online banking for payments and refunds
- make a payment towards account balance
- add or edit third-party email addresses for invoice notifications
- download invoices and tax documents
- view financial aid awards and federal loan information
Authorized users, other than the student, may access student account invoices, account activity, and enrollment verifications via My Plaid Student (MPS).
Student Account Invoices
The Student Accounts Office generates invoices on the last day of each month and sends email notifications to student Andrew email addresses when the invoice is ready for viewing. Invoice notifications are also sent to those enrolled in MPS. Account balances may change frequently, so all students are encouraged to visit SIO for their most current account balance.
Students that graduate or withdraw will continue to receive invoices through the fiscal year of their graduation or withdrawal (e.g. through June 30). If a graduated or withdrawn student carries a balance past May in that same fiscal year, or generates a new balance, invoices will continue for two months following payment in full.
Charges incurred during the month are due on the 15th of the following month. View a complete list of semester payment due dates.
Carnegie Mellon is pleased to offer a wide variety of payment options to students and their families.