The finance section on Student Information Online (SIO) is a resource for all students to:
- view their most current account activity
- register and manage online banking (payments/electronic refunds)
- download E-Bills and tax documents
- view financial aid awards and federal loan information
- add/edit third party email addresses for invoice notifications
Authorized users, other than the student, may access student account invoices, account activity, and enrollment verifications via My Plaid Student.
The Student Accounts Office generates student E-Bills on the last day of each month and sends email notifications to approved email addresses when the document is ready for viewing. Account balances may change frequently so all students are encouraged to visit SIO for their most current account balance.
Those who have recently graduated or withdrawn will receive E-Bills through the fiscal year they last had activity (e.g. June 30) or after two months of no activity once they are no longer enrolled.
Charges incurred during the month are due on the 15th of the following month. Any past due amounts are subject to a penalty charge.