Monday, August 20, 2012
12-13 Undergraduate Catalog Available Online
Attention all undergraduate students! The 2012-2013 Undergraduate Catalog is now available online.
The Undergraduate Catalog, published every year for incoming undergraduate students, is your guide to the various programs of study here at Carnegie Mellon, as well as a source of information about university services, regulations, and policies.
Please take some time, especially if you are new to Carnegie Mellon, to look through the catalog for information about the various departments and degree programs.
- Search box - Allows users to find a department from the front page. A further keyword search is also available to help you find exactly what you need.
- In-text hyperlinks - Because the Catalog is an online document, pages are connected through hyperlinks to allow you to jump quickly from one section to another or to an academic department's website.
- Easy-access course descriptions - Each academic department has its own course description page. In addition, wherever you see a course number displayed as a link, you can click it for a pop-up to display its description.
- Mobile version - When the Catalog is viewed on a mobile device, it uses a simplified layout perfect for smaller screens.
- Previous catalogs - Catalogs from recent years are available as PDFs; in addition, Catalogs from 2010 onward are available as an archived website, with search functionality intact.