Friday, August 23, 2013
Check out the new 13-14 Undergraduate Catalog
The 2013-2014 Undergraduate Catalog is now available.
The Undergraduate Catalog, published every year for incoming undergraduate students, is your guide to the various programs of study here at Carnegie Mellon, as well as a source of information about University services, regulations, and policies.
Please take some time, especially if you are new to Carnegie Mellon, to look through the Catalog for information about the various departments and degree programs.
- Search box - Allows users to find a department from the front page. A further keyword search is also available to help you find exactly what you need.
- In-text hyperlinks - Because the Catalog is an online document, pages are connected through hyperlinks to allow you to jump quickly from one section to another or to an academic department's website.
- Easy-access course descriptions - Each academic department has its own course description page. In addition, wherever you see a course number displayed as a link, you can click it for a pop-up to display its description. There is also an overall Course Descriptions page, with links to each department's course descriptions.
- Mobile version - When the Catalog is viewed on a mobile device, it uses a simplified layout perfect for smaller screens.
- Previous catalogs - Catalogs from recent years are available as PDFs; in addition, previous Catalogs are available as an archived website, with search functionality intact (The 2012-2013 Catalog will be available soon).
We are proud to present the new online 2013-2014 Undergraduate Catalog and hope you will find it useful as you plan your course of study hereat Carnegie Mellon.