2013 Open Enrollment:
October 29–November 12, 2012
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to review your benefits coverage options and make choices for the upcoming calendar year. You should actively enroll during Open Enrollment to ensure your benefits meet your needs.
Review Your Options and Make Your Choices
- For more benefits information:
- Review the full-time rates or part-time rates for the various benefit options.
- Attend the Benefits and Fitness Fair on Wednesday, November 7 at 11 a.m.–4 p.m. in UC–Rangos. You can speak with carrier representatives and learn more about your benefits.
- Log into HR Connection starting on October 29 to review your current elections and make changes for 2013. Be sure to complete the entire Open Enrollment module, including re-entering your HR Connection password and confirming your changes.
- While you are in HR Connection choosing your benefits, please take the opportunity to update your demographic profile. HR Connection allows all faculty and staff to self-identify their race, ethnicity, gender, disability and veteran status.
- Your elections become effective on January 1, 2013, and remain in effect for the entire year.
- You cannot change your benefit selections until the next Open Enrollment, unless you experience a qualifying status change.