Upper-Class Housing Application
Upper-class students who are returning to campus housing after being out of housing for any amount of time must apply through the Upper-class Housing Waitlist application process. Although a housing assignment is not guaranteed for waitlist applicants, we always work hard to accommodate as many of our applicants as possible each and every semester. Student applying for spring semester housing only (no fall housing needed) are guaranteed a space.
Students wishing to return to campus for the spring 2014 semester should fill out a housing application by clicking the link below. We anticipate being able to house all applicants that are looking for on campus housing!
Students who should complete this application include students who are:
- Returning from Studying Abroad
- Returning from a Leave of Absence
- Returning after an Academic or Financial Suspension
- New international exchange students
- New incoming upper-class transfer students (excluding CFA transfers)
- Current residents but missed Room Selection
To complete your application, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Housing Portal at https://starrez.housing.cmu.edu/StarRezPortal/
- Click on the "Apply for Housing" link in the gray header bar
- Select "Academic Year 2013-2014" (or "Spring 2014" if you only need spring semester housing) and click "Apply Now"
Note: If you do not see the application term that you are looking for, please stop and send an email to email@example.com with information on your situation and what semester/year you were trying to apply for.