Upper-Class Housing Application
Upper-class students who are returning to campus housing after being out of housing for any amount of time must apply through the Upper-class Housing Waitlist application process. Assignments are made in order of application date, so residents are encouraged to apply as soon as they know they need housing. Housing offers will be sent out beginning in mid-May on an on-going basis until all applicants are accommodated or until all spaces are fill. We do currently anticipate being able to accommodate all applicants for 2014-2015 academic year housing.
Students wishing to return to campus for the spring 2015 semester should fill out a housing application by clicking the link below. We anticipate being able to house all spring semester applicants that are looking for on campus housing!
Students who should complete this application include students who are:
- Returning from Studying Abroad
- Returning from a Leave of Absence
- Returning after an Academic or Financial Suspension
- New international exchange students
- New incoming upper-class transfer students (excluding CFA transfers)
- Current residents but missed Room Selection
To complete your application, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Housing Portal at https://starrez.housing.cmu.edu/StarRezPortal/
- Click on the "Apply for Housing" link in the gray header bar
- Select "Spring Only 2015" (or "Academic Year 2014-2015" if you are looking to move in now) and click "Apply Now"
Note: If you do not see the application term that you are looking for, please stop and send an email to email@example.com with information on your situation and what semester/year you were trying to apply for. The application for 2015-2016 academic year housing will not be available until mid to late February.