Room Selection Room Change Wait-list
Residents who are interested in obtaining a space other than the one they received during Room Selection may submit their name to the Room Selection Wait-list to request a space in another living area that might become available during or after the open cancellation period.
Only residents who have already selected a housing assignment for the 2013–2014 academic year are eligible to submit a room change form. Room change forms will be available in the Room Selection room during the week of General Selection and can be submitted at that time.
If you have selected an assignment for the 2013–2014 academic year, you can submit the form below to request a room change.
Room change offers begin after all residents with Open Assignments are assigned. Offers are based on class standing and Room Selection number (if applicable) and are made through the summer months as space becomes available.
Students will be contacted when a room change offer is available; if you don't hear from us, it means that there is not a room change offer for us to give to you. Submitting a room change request form does not guarantee a room change.
The room change wait-list timeline:
- General Room Selection ends on Friday, April 12, 2013; forms are accepted on a rolling basis as residents participate in Room Selection
- The Open Cancellation period begins April 15
- Residents with Open Assignments are assigned to all new vacancies created by cancellations
- After all Open Assignment residents are permanently assigned, room change offers for the Fall 2013 semester will begin
- June 1, 2013 — Room change offers cease temporarily as new incoming first-year residents are assigned
- Around July 1, 2013 - After all first-year students are assigned, room change offers will resume, if space exists