General Eligibility for Room Selection 2016
In order to participate in Room Selection 2016, you must be “room selection eligible.” In general, only current first-year, sophomore, and junior housing residents are eligible for Room Selection (rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors.)
For more information about your eligibility, click on the link to the left that best describes you
Who is Eligible?
- Current on-campus housing residents and current Greek housing residents whose current class standing is First-Year, Sophomore, or Junior (class 1, 2, or 3)
- Students studying abroad who lived in campus housing the semester prior to going abroad (please email firstname.lastname@example.org before February 1, 2016, to request/confirm eligibility)
Who is not Eligible?
- Students living in off-campus housing
- Current residents who are seniors (can request an exception for eligibility)
- Graduate students (current graduate residents will receive more information about grad housing eligibility in March)
- Undergraduate students who will be graduate students in the fall (including students in accelerated Master's programs)
- New incoming first-year students who will be starting at CMU for the first time in the Fall 2016 semester
Please note that being eligible for Room Selection does mean that you will automatically be assigned university housing. You must participate in the Room Selection process.
Questions about eligibility?
Contact us at email@example.com or 412-268-2139.