General Eligibility for Room Selection 2014
In order to participate in Room Selection 2014, you must be “room selection eligible.” In general, only current first-year, sophomore, and junior housing residents are eligible for Room Selection.
For more information about your eligibility, click on the link to the left that best describes you. If you are a current resident of university housing, click on your class standing. If you are not currently living in university housing, click on the link that describes your current living situation.
Some Room Selection options - such as RA/CA Housing - have eligibility requirements that are different than those listed above. In these instances, the specific eligibility requirements are detailed in the description of that specific process.
Who is Eligible?
- Current on-campus housing residents (non-Greek) whose current class standing is First-Year, Sophomore, or Junior (class 1, 2 or 3)
- Students studying abroad who lived in campus housing the semseter prior to going abroad (please email email@example.com to request eligibility)
Who is NOT Eligible?
- Greek residents
- Students in off-campus housing
- Current residents who are seniors (class 4 or 5)
- Graduate students
- Anyone who will be a graduate student in the fall (including students in accelerated Master's programs)
Remember -Simply being eligible for Room Selection does not mean that you will automatically be assigned a space in housing. Residents are responsible for taking the necessary steps required to participate in Room Selection. Each phase of Room Selection has its own dates, deadlines, and steps that need to be completed in order to secure a housing assignment for next year.
Questions about your eligibility?
If you are unsure of your eligibility status or would like to verify eligibility, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.