Residence hall rooms, apartments and houses are available through Housing Services.Residence Hall Rooms
- Grouped and priced by occupancy (number of students per room by design) and classification (standard, prime and suite).
- Singles, doubles, triples and quads are available although first-year students are rarely assigned to singles or quads.
- Classification is primarily based on bathroom privacy although other criteria may also be involved.
- No in-room cooking facilities.
- Standard rooms share a large, central bathroom facility. Most first-year students are assigned to standard rooms.
- Prime rooms generally share a private or semi-private bathroom with no more than five students; typically two rooms will be adjoined by a bathroom or two rooms off the same entranceway will share a bathroom.
- Suite-style rooms share a semi-private bathroom as well as a common living area. First-year students are rarely assigned to this accommodation because of the high demand by returning students.
- Grouped and priced by occupancy, location and number of bedrooms.
- Efficiency, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments are available.
- In-room cooking facilities.
- Grouped and priced by occupancy and location.
- Includes bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, private bath and laundry facilities.
- Few first-year students are assigned to houses, again due to the high demand by returning students.