Housing Services works collaboratively with Carnegie Mellon fraternities and sororities to offer on-campus living for upper-class members of its Greek organizations. On-campus Greek residents enjoy the combined benefits of on-campus amenities and conveniences as well as the sense of community offered through the lived experience in their chapter house.
Some benefits afforded to Greek chapters with on-campus houses include, but are not limited to:
- Common areas in each facility where the chapter can host a variety of events and activities
- Access to the facility for approved chapter members not living in the house
- Kitchens in each facility
- On-campus housing benefits such as regular cleaning, laundry facilities, wireless Internet, cable, and proximity to campus amenities
Carnegie Mellon Greek housing is offered in two on-campus locations:
- Greek Quad (30 to 36 person occupancy per house)
- Margaret Morrison Quad (8 or 16 person occupancy per house)
Greek housing is guided by the Greek Housing Policies and Procedures.
Meet the Greek Life Team