New Housing Option for Graduate Students
Housing Services is now offering graduate students* the option to live in a three bedroom house with private bedrooms, shared bathroom, shared kitchen and living room. This house is less than a block from Craig Street and is in the heart of the Oakland community. This option includes a fully furnished house and rooms, as well as all utilities including free washer and dryer use in the basement of the house.
*New housing option is for graduate students without a current housing license agreement
The amenities included in the cost of the rent are as follows:
- All utilities (gas, electric, cable, wireless Internet, sewage and air conditioning)
- Free laundry, washer and dryer are located in the basement of the house
- Fully furnished in all rooms of the house
- Private bedroom with personal lock and key
- Backyard patio area and front patio area to enjoy
- Street Parking through Pittsburgh Parking Authority for only $20 per year
The House is located at 4631 ½ Winthrop Street, less than a block from Craig Street and close to the CMU campus!
The cost for a private bedroom in this newly renovated house is only $4750 a semester, with all utilities included (cable, wireless Internet, laundry in house, electricity, sewage, gas and air conditioning).
- If moving in prior to the start of the Spring semester students can receive a pro-rated rate for the remainder of the Fall semester
- Spring semester dates begin January 1, 2014 and end May 31, 2014*
*Dates subject to change, shorter or longer stays may be arranged at a pro-rated rate.
Interested? Take a Tour!
Act fast and take a tour! Spaces will be filling quickly!
- Contact Michelle Wadleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (412) 268-9313 to set up a tour of the house
- After touring the house you can sign a housing license agreement and we can begin discussing your move-in date!