New Housing Option for Graduate Students
Housing Services is now offering graduate students* the option to live in a three-bedroom house with private bedrooms, a shared bathroom, shared kitchen, and living room. This house is less than a block from campus and near bus stops and campus facilities. This option includes a fully-furnished house and rooms, as well as all utilities including a free washer and dryer.
*New housing option is for graduate students without a current housing license agreement
The amenities included in the cost of the rent are:
- All utilities (gas, electric, cable, wireless Internet, sewage and air conditioning)
- Free laundry (washer and dryer are located in the house)
- Fully furnished in all rooms of the house
- Private bedroom with personal lock and key
- Street parking through Pittsburgh Parking Authority for $20 per year
The House is located on Forbes Avenue near Margret Morrison Street, only a few blocks from campus.
The cost for a private bedroom in this newly renovated house is only $4,875 a semester, with all utilities included (cable, wireless Internet, laundry in house, electricity, sewage, gas and air conditioning).
- Lease Dates are from August 8, 2014 until May 31, 2015*
*Dates subject to change, shorter or longer stays may be arranged at a pro-rated rate.
Interested? Contact us!
Contact Michelle Wadleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 268-9313 for more information.