New Housing Option for Graduate Students
Housing Services is now offering graduate students* the option to live in a three bedroom house with private bedrooms, shared bathroom, shared kitchen and living room. This house is less than a block from campus and near bus stops and campus facilities. This option includes a fully furnished house and rooms, as well as all utilities including free washer and dryer.
*New housing option is for graduate students without a current housing license agreement
The amenities included in the cost of the rent are as follows:
- All utilities (gas, electric, cable, wireless Internet, sewage and air conditioning)
- Free laundry, washer and dryer are located in the house
- Fully furnished in all rooms of the house
- Private bedroom with personal lock and key
- Street Parking through Pittsburgh Parking Authority for only $20 per year
The House is located at on Forbes Avenue near Margret Morrison Street, only a few blocks from campus.
The cost for a private bedroom in this newly renovated house is only $4750 a semester, with all utilities included (cable, wireless Internet, laundry in house, electricity, sewage, gas and air conditioning).
- Lease Dates are from August 8, 2014 until May 31, 2015*
*Dates subject to change, shorter or longer stays may be arranged at a pro-rated rate. Due to current renovation, the house will not be available until approximately August 8, 2014.
Interested? Contact us!
- Please email or call Michelle Wadleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (412) 268-9313 for more information