Heinz Negotiation Academy for Women
For rising female leaders seeking win-win outcomes for themselves and their organizations.
Download the Kavanagh Case Study [PDF] and view our Fall Preview event below
The Heinz Negotiation Academy for Women is the first program in the country to look at critical leadership skills through a negotiation lens. Every day, we negotiate for opportunities for advancement, resources to do our jobs well, to define and clarify our brand, to claim our value, resolve conflict and promote collaboration on our teams. We negotiate strategic initiatives and deals for our organizations and its stakeholders.
To succeed, women need to do all of these well, but the issues for women are unique. This Academy is poised to deliver the critical skills required so that women and their organizations benefit. You will learn how to:
- Excel at Negotiating for Yourself and Your Organization
- Master a New Paradigm For Solving Problems
- Close the Gender Gap
- Ask For What You Need to Succeed
- Enhance Relationships and Expand Your Influence
- Leverage Your Talents and Claim Your Value
January 10, 2014 – June 14, 2014
- Two consecutive days (Friday/Saturday) once a month
- 8:00 a.m.- 5:15 p.m. each day
- Classes (location TBD) in Pittsburgh, Pa
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- On-campus social event(s) at Carnegie Mellon University
- Cost $18,000
Want to learn more? Visit our News page to see who's been talking about the Heinz Negotiation Academy for Women.