Friday, September 27, 2013
AlcoholEdu + Haven Deadline: September 30
New undergraduate students must complete Part One by Monday, September 30At Carnegie Mellon, all first-year and new undergraduate students are expected to complete AlcoholEdu for College + Haven – an online alcohol education and sexual violence prevention course.
- Part One Exam must be completed by September 30, 2013 A grade of at least 75% is required
- Part Two must be completed by November 18, 2013 About 30 days after finishing Part One, you will receive an email invitation to complete Part Two
- Sign in to https://v9.alcoholedu.com/login/default.aspx?id=CarnegieMellon with your Andrew ID and password.
- Create your account from the registration page. You will not need to create an additional username or password.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section (section ends are marked with a “Next” button; DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section).
Always access AlcoholEdu from https://v9.alcoholedu.com/login/default.aspx?id=CarnegieMellon.
Technical issues? Click the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right corner of every screen (available 24/7).
A note about course surveys:
The course includes surveys that ask about alcohol-related and sexual attitudes and behaviors. Please answer all questions honestly. Course completion time will not be affected by your answers and all survey responses are strictly confidential. We will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see any individual student’s answers.
Non-technical questions can be directed to Kelley Shell, Lauren Aikin-Smith, or your Housefellow.