Information for Incoming Students & Parents
Immunization & Other Requirements
Student Medical Insurance Mandate
Special Dining & Housing Needs
Students with special nutritional needs that require a dining plan accomodation must submit a Special Dining Needs Form [PDF].
Students with special health needs that require a housing accomodation must submit a Special Housing Needs Form [PDF].
Comprehensive Care Manager
AlcoholEdu for Parents + Haven
*Please do not share these links with your student. Students should complete AlcoholEdu + Haven via the links provided in order to get credit for the completed courses.
For additional information and resources, visit The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism's What Parents Need to Know About College Drinking and the National Sexual Violence Resource Center's Campus Resources page.
Tips for Packing a First Aid Kit
- Antiseptic skin cleaner (betadine)
- Acetaminophen for pain relief and fever
- Decongestant (i.e. Sudafed)
- Antibiotic cream or ointment
- Antihistamine for itching, allergies (i.e. Benadryl)
- Antacid tablets or liquid for upset stomach
- Band-Aids in assorted sizes
- Sterile gauze pads, 4 X 4 and a roll of 3-inch gauze
- Adhesive tape
- Cotton swabs
- Ice pack
- Safety pins
We recommend that contact lens wearers also bring a pair of glasses to school with them.