Information for Incoming Students & Parents
Immunization & Other Requirements
Student Medical Insurance Mandate
Special Dining & Housing Needs
Students with special nutritional needs that require a dining plan accomodation must submit a Special Dining Needs Form [.pdf].
Students with special health needs that require a housing accomodation must submit a Special Housing Needs Form [.pdf].
Comprehensive Care Manager
AlcoholEdu for Parents + Haven
We recognize the important role parents play in helping their children make good decisions related to their health and well-being. We encourage you to have ongoing conversations with your student about alcohol and sexual violence prevention. We also invite you to participate in AlcoholEdu for Parents + Haven, online programs for parents and guardians of students who are participating in AlcoholEdu for College + Haven.
Instructions for AlcoholEdu for Parents + Haven:
1. To take AlcoholEdu for Parents, visit http://parents.alcoholedu.com/ and enter the login ID: P211440PARENT
2. To take Haven, visit www.everfi.com/register and use the registration code: c0ccfb01 (you must take the student version)
IMPORTANT: These websites and login IDs are NOT for students; students will not receive credit for course completion under these accounts. We will provide your student with separate instructions for accessing the student version of AlcoholEdu + Haven.
3. At each site, click “Sign Up” and follow the on-screen prompts.
4. When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
The AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.
For additional information and resources, visit The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism's What Parents Need to Know About College Drinking and the National Sexual Violence Resource Center's Campus Resources page.
Tips for Packing a First Aid Kit
- Antiseptic skin cleaner (betadine)
- Acetaminophen for pain relief and fever
- Decongestant (i.e. Sudafed)
- Antibiotic cream or ointment
- Antihistamine for itching, allergies (i.e. Benadryl)
- Antacid tablets or liquid for upset stomach
- Band-Aids in assorted sizes
- Sterile gauze pads, 4 X 4 and a roll of 3-inch gauze
- Adhesive tape
- Cotton swabs
- Ice pack
- Safety pins
We recommend that contact lens wearers also bring a pair of glasses to school with them.