Medical Emergencies-University Health Services - Carnegie Mellon University

Medical Emergencies

If you are in a residence hall or campus building, call University Police at 8-2323 for assistance.  You will be transported to the nearest emergency room or University Health Services as appropriate.

If you are off campus, call 911 for assistance.