Location: 143 North Craig Street, Whitfield Hall
Carnegie Mellon takes great efforts to provide physical and programmatic campus access to everyone. Qualified individuals are entitled to reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA regulations). Accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis, based on documentation of disability.
Disability Services Resource Guide
The Disability Services Resource Guide provides guidance for students, faculty and staff.
Students’ Responsibilities in Accessing Accommodations
- Contact Disability Resources prior to campus arrival to schedule intake meeting.
- Provide documentation of disability and functional limitations.
- Meet with Disability Resources at least once per semester to review accommodations and Instructor Memoranda/Accommodation Plans.
- Meet with faculty to review accommodation requests in relation to each class.
- Notify Disability Resources, in writing, of any additional needs as soon as they arise.