Experts in Energy, the Environment and Sustainability
Click to individual expert pages for contact information and more details. Not finding what you're looking for? Check out our contact page or call us at 412.268.2900.
- President Jared L. Cohon, a member of the Department of Homeland Security's Advisory Council, has been named vice chair of its Sustainability and Efficiency Task Force. The task force is an experienced group of 14 energy and environmental experts who will advise Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on ways to bolster national security by maximizing resource efficiency.
- Volker Hartkopf: specializing in building systems integration, advanced technology, building performance, urban revitalization and third-world housing
- Khee Poh Lam: focusing on building controls and diagnostics and an expert in sustainable energy initiatives in China
- Stephen Lee: researching design and systems integration for high-performance, sustainable communities and buildings
- Vivian Loftness: focusing on environmental design, including advanced building systems and building the workplace of the future
- Terry Collins: a world-renowned advocate for the creation of environmentally friendly and less toxic chemicals
- Kris Matyjaszewski: one of the most respected and most cited polymer chemists of today
- Baruch Fischoff: helping the public deal with health, safety and environmental risks
- M. Granger Morgan: focusing on carbon sequestration and public policy surrounding climate change and clean energy
- Ed Rubin: a winner of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize, Rubin explores issues related to clean coal and carbon sequestration