Experts in Economics & Monetary Policy
Click to individual expert pages for contact information and more details. Not finding what you're looking for? Check out our contact page or call us at 412.268.2900.
- Marvin Goodfriend: the leading scholar on Chinese Monetary policy, he previously served as the senior vice president and policy advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Lester Lave: considered one of the nation's top energy economists, and is a leading researcher and consultant on issues of energy policy and risk management
- George Loewenstein: exploring the psychology of economics, specifically consumer decision-making and privacy issues
- Allan H. Meltzer: served as a consultant on economic policy for the U.S. Congress, U.S. Treasury, Federal Reserve, the World Bank and the U.S. and foreign governments; spoke out against the U.S. government’s $700 billion bailout plan, calling it bad economic and social policy
- Chester Spatt: can speak to the economics of securities and financial market regulation and how taxation of capital gains and losses impacts investor realization behavior and asset pricing