The mission of the Treasurer's Office is to actively steward and manage the financial resources of the university by providing comprehensive treasury services in support of the university's strategic planning and goals. Key areas for the Treasurer’s Office include: cash management, external/internal debt management, the processing and selling of securities gifted to the university and ad hoc support of University Advancement.
The Treasurer's Office oversees the treasury functions of the university's assets.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Issue all new loans to campus
- Process monthly principal and interest payments
- Maintain university's debt portfolio
- Responsible for coordinating new debt issues
- Maintain bond documents/ derivative agreements