SALT Financial Literacy Program
SALT is an online financial literacy program designed to help students and alumni easily manage their money and student loans. Carnegie Mellon is committed to enhancing students' financial literacy and has partnered with American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to offer this free service.
SALT program members will be able to take advantage of features, like:
- Interactive money management tools
- A personal dashboard to help manage loan debt
- Loan advice from SALT's expert counselors
- My Money 101 - an online learning resource
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships
*Be sure to indicate 'Carnegie Mellon University' as your school at login.