Where to Go For...
The administrative departments within the university offer a broad range of services—everything from copy centers to room reservations. Here are some frequently used links:
- Bookstore offers a wide-range of books, clothing and office supplies
- Communications Design & Photography offers planning, design and photography services for the campus community at reasonable prices, including banners, brochures, campus signage and specialty products.
- Computer Store offers discounts on computers for departments, faculty, staff and students
- Conference & Event Services manages large conferences and events on campus
- Copy Centers provides information on the Wean Hall, Tepper and SEI locations.
- Facilities Management handles all facility work, including hanging banners on campus, moving services, repairs and custodial services.
- ID Card Office manages operations for the university identification card system.
- Parking & Transportation Services provides information on the parking application process, policies, pricing and online payment for violations.
- Postal Services explains procedures and tips for mailing both on and off campus.
- Printing and Mailing Services handles faculty and staff printing and mailing news.
- Printing with FedEx Kinko's allows you to send your documents for printing or finishing.
- Space Quest (log-in required) is an online reservation system for campus rooms and spaces.