Student-Record FAQs - Degree Declaration-Enrollment Services - Carnegie Mellon University

Student-Record FAQs - Degree Declaration

I can't switch a student who is not currently in my department into my department. This is something I was able to do in RDU1; this is how we switch internal transfer students; OR I can’t access undeclared undergrads, or a student from another department who wants to add my major.