The IECM software runs in the following environments:
- Windows XP (32 bit only)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- MacOS X (Intel) and Linux under Wine
(The IECM has not been thoroughly tested under Windows 8, but it does appear to run. Also, the use of the IECM under Wine is not officially supported, however we will try to avoid doing anything that would cause it to stop working.)
Contact us to be notified of new updates.
Download the Current Public Version (8.0.2) now.
Download a conversion utility to allow you to use old session and fuel databases in this version of the IECM. (This utility only runs under Windows.)
MacOS X and Linux users: you will need to install the IECM under Wine. See the readme file for more details.
You may view the license here.
This version fixes some bugs found in Beta Version 8.0.1. Details are in the readme file.
- Change Log:
- Changes Since Version 7.0.0:
The following changes were made between version 7.0.0 and beta version 8.0.1:
- A new pre-combustion chemical looping-based CO2 capture technology for IGCC plants
- Several widely-used cost metrics for carbon capture and storage
- Separate escalation rates for fuel and other O&M costs
- A new database format that allows the IECM to run on MacOS X (Intel) and Linux under Wine
- Updated default values for selected parameters
- Various adjustments to user interface screens for better readability and consistency
- Bug fixes related to certain performance and cost parameters (nothing major)