Hazardous Waste Certification Tags
- A person knowledgeable with the generation of the waste should complete the tags.
- Write out complete chemical name. Chemical formulas are not acceptable.
- Include ppm or percentage for each component, which should add up to 100%.
- If identity and quantity of waste is completely unknown, mark this on the tag.
- Use back of tag if more space is needed.
- Do not tape tags to container.
- Date submitted is date waste is picked up.
- Write clearly and complete all fields except those that are shaded.
- Tags must be signed and dated.
Tags are available in the EH&S office and can be sent to you through campus mail.