The Dietrich College of Humanities and Social Sciences is home to a world-class faculty and a dedicated staff who work together to make the college a great place to work as well as a top educational institute.
Use this section for resources, computing issues, award opportunities, college council and staff events.
- Human Resources: access to information on benefits, compensation and all human resources services
- Payroll: find information related to payroll
- Benefits: human resources provides benefits in health, retirement, tuition, life insurance, disability insurance and lifestyle support.
- Campus Services: find communications design help, copy center information, facilities management and other services
- Faculty Support: offers resources for teaching
- Financial Services: information on the credit union, campus financial services and procurement services
- Technology: network access, software, email, account support, security and computer store and repair