Friday, December 3, 2010
1. The Swartz Entrepreneurial Fellows Program & The DJC Accelerator
Attention all CMU Graduate Students:
The Don Jones Center for Entrepreneurship is excited to announce that applications are now open for two of our top entrepreneurial programs.
- The James R. Swartz Entrepreneurial Fellows Program – Fast-track into an entrepreneurial career with a venture-backed start-up
APPLICATIONS DUE January 10, 2011
- The Don Jones Center Accelerator – Jumpstart the launch of your own venture with funding, space, coursework, and mentoring
APPLICATIONS DUE February 14, 2011
Read here for a summary of each program including eligibility, requirements, and application details. Questions should be directed to Amanda Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org) assistant director of the Don Jones Center for Entrepreneurship.
2. Solicitation for Pennsylvania Nanomaterials Commercialization Center:
Opens November 1, closes January 28
PA Nanomaterials Commercialization Center
3. Solicitation for Idea Foundry
opens Dec. 1
4. Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse SBIR Advance
SBIR Advance is an in-depth program covering all aspects necessary for writing winning grants to the
federal government, specifically focused on, but not limited to the National Institute of Health (NIH). The program is designed to provide qualified life sciences entrepreneurs and early-stage research and development companies with: grant application strategy advise, proposal writing workshops, one-on-one consultation and access to SBIR experts, scientific and editorial review of grant application, and access to state and regional pre- and post-award resources, respectively.
Applications due: 1/21/11
Workshop dates: 2/2/11 & 2/3/11
Questions and applications? Email email@example.com
Download application here.
5. NIST SBIR
Release date: 11/4/10
Accepts proposals: 11/4/10
Closing date: 1/28/11
6. DoD SBIR
12/13/10: DoD will begin accepting proposals.
1/12/11: Deadline to submit.
More info here.
7. Education IES
Release date: 12/2/10
Accepts proposals: 12/2/10
Closing date: 1/11/11