The Conference and Events Office works with Instructional Technology Services office to offer a full range of audio visual equipment to suit your needs. Everything from a standard lectern with microphone to data/video projectors are available. In addition, staff is available for hire to operate and trouble-shoot the equipment for you.
The following equipment is available for all University Events.
- Wired Microphone
- Wired Mic w/Floor Stand
- Wired Mic w/Table Stand
- Wireless Microphone
- Wireless Handheld Microphone
- Table/Floor Stand for Microphone
- CD Radio (Stereo)
- CD/Cassette Deck (mono)
- Microphone Mixer
- Panel Discussion System – Includes delivery and setup of one to four panel microphone w/stands and mixer discussion system connected into a house system.
- Sound Package I – Includes delivery and setup of amplifier/speaker and one podium microphone (wireless mic add $50). Any other sound equipment extra. Suitable for groups of less than 50 people.
- Sound Package II – Includes delivery and setup of amplifier, two speakers and podium microphone (wireless mic add $50). Any other sound equipment extra. Suitable for groups of less than 100 people.
- Digital Video Camera & Tripod
- Digital Document Camera
- VHS Cassette Player
- Laserdisc Player
- Mini DV Deck
- DVD Player
- World VCR (supports international video formats)
- Video Play-back Package – Includes delivery and setup of video player and monitor.
- Data-Video Projector – Rate applies to Data Projector with patron's computer and/or video player.
- Connection for In-Room Projection (labor charge)
- Easel (with paper pad and markers)*
- Camera Tripod
- 6' Portable Screen
- 8' Portable Screen
- 10' Portable Screen
- 9x12 Screen
- President's Lectern
- Lighting Adjustment/Resetting*
- Xennon Slide Projector
- Press Box
- Light Board*
- Audio Conferencing System
- Audio Recording Rack
- Data Monitor