Copy an Event
The Copy Event option provides event planners with a way to quickly and efficiently add new events to a calendar. Unlike the recurring option used when adding new events that occur on a regular daily, weekly or monthly schedule; this feature is helpful if an existing calendar event shares all the same content information, but occurs at different dates and times. Follow these steps to copy an event.
- From the Add Events tab click Browse Events.
- If you are authorized for more than one calendar, under Watched Calendars select the calendar you want to access and click on the underlined Day Event that you want to duplicate or copy.
- The Event Detail information for the selected event is displayed. Click Copy Event.
- The information for the selected event is displayed. The title will change to Update Existing Event and the Event Title will have a prefix of 'Copy of'.
- Make edits to the appropriate fields to reflect the new event you are adding to the calendar. When completed, click Preview Event at the bottom of the page.
- Review your changes and if you are satisfied, click Update Event.
Last Updated: 5/26/09