We recommend that you schedule LiveUpdate to run daily. This will keep the virus definition file current and better protect your computer. To schedule LiveUpdate, follow the steps below:
- Double-click the Symantec shield in the system tray.
- The Symantec Endpoint Protection window appears. Select Change settings.
- Next to Client Management, select Configure Settings.
- Select the Schedule Updates tab.
- Click the Daily radio button and enter the time in the When area.
Note: Be sure to select a time of day when your computer will be ON and connected to the Internet.
- Click OK to close the Update Schedule dialog box.
Last Updated: 5/4/12