MS Office 2010: Windows
MS Office media for individual sales is available at the campus Computer Store for a modest media fee. The store anticipates that the department version will be available soon.
Microsoft Office Professional for Windows offers the following tools:
- Access- A database management system (DBMS) that functions in the Windows environment and allows you to create and process data in a database
- Excel - Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program which allows one to enter numerical values or data into the rows or columns of a spreadsheet, and to use these numerical entries for such things as calculations, graphs, and statistical analysis.
- Outlook-Email client
- Publisher - Helps you easily create, customize, and publish materials such as newsletters, brochures, flyers, catalogs, and Web sites. Publish easily on your desktop printer.
- OneNote - A note-taking and information gathering tool.
- PowerPoint - Popular presentation program.
- Word - Word processing tool