Identity Finder Installation Instructions
IMPORTANT: If you are using this software off-campus, connect via VPN.
Before you install
- If you have an older version of Identity Finder, do not uninstall it prior to installing the new version. This will preserve your settings and password vault.
- Desktop Support Program (DSP) clients should contact DSP to install or upgrade the software.
- Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installation program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, continue with the Configure & Run Search steps.