Downloading from Dreamspark
You must use a Windows-based operating system to download your files. The Secure Download Manager (SDM) is required to download .SDX files.
- Select the software you want and click Download.
- If you have already downloaded and installed the Secure Download Manager (SDM), then you can click on the Download .SDX button. If not, you will first have to download and install the SDM.
- Once the SDX file download is complete, the Launch button should appear on the Secure Download Manager. Click it and it will open the directory where the software you downloaded is stored.
Note: If you are using Firefox, the software will be in your Downloads folder.
- If the downloaded file is an .ISO image, you must use your computer's CD/DVD burning software to burn the .ISO image to a bootable CD/DVD. If the file is an .exe, then you can proceed with normal installation.
- Once completed, you can use the .ISO image to install directly to your computer.