Microsoft Core Server Platform
Our Microsoft campus agreement includes the Microsoft Core Server Platform.
The Microsoft Core Server Platform allows for the installation of unlimited editions of the following Microsoft software applications on Carnegie Mellon owned computers:
- Windows Server (all editions)
- SharePoint Server (all editions)
- Exchange Server (all editions)
- System Center Configuration Manager Server
- All External Connectors
- System Center Configuration Manager Server ML (standard and enterprise)
Under the terms of the current Microsoft campus agreement, Carnegie Mellon departments will not need to purchase additional licenses for the software applications listed above.