Install Citrix Receiver (Windows)
Follow the steps below to install Citrix Receiver.
Note: You will need administrator access to install. Once installed, you can access your applications through a web browser.
- Remove prior versions of Citrix Receiver before you continue. See Uninstall Citrix for steps.
- Download Citrix Receiver for Windows.
- Locate the downloaded file (CitrixReceiver.exe).
- Double-click the file to open and click Run.
- Select Yes if prompted, "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes."
- Click Install to begin.
- Click Finish when the software has installed successfully.
- When prompted, enter myapps.andrew.cmu.edu for the server address.
- Continue with the Add MyApps as a Trusted Site steps.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to https://myapps.andrew.cmu.edu.
- Select Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- Click Sites and then click Add.
You are now ready to use your Citrix applications. When prompted log on with your Andrew userID and password.
We recommend creating a bookmark for myapps.andrew.cmu.edu.