Uninstall Citrix Receiver (Windows)
Follow the steps below to uninstall an old version of Citrix Receiver on your Windows computer. Once uninstalled, you will be able to install the new 3.4 Citrix Receiver.
Note: You will need administrator access to uninstall.
- Open Control Panel > Programs and Features or Add remove programs (Windows XP).
- Do one of the following:
- If "Citrix Receiver Updater" is installed, select it and click uninstall. Select Yes.
- If "Citrix Receiver Updater" is not installed, go to step 3.
- If you have any other Citrix Receiver installed, select it and then click uninstall.
- You are now ready to install the new version of Citrix Receiver.