Co-location pricing is based on the physical size (rack units) of the equipment to be installed as well as the number of network connections that are needed. A full rack can support 32U of equipment.
The One-Time Costs reflect the initial charges to have your equipment installed in the data center. The Recurring Costs reflect the annual ongoing charges after the first year, assuming that no changes are made to your equipment configuration.
|One-Time Costs (First Year)|
|Per 1 rack unit (1 RU) space||$275.23|
|Per network connection||$213.52|
|Recurring Costs (Annual after first year)|
|Per 1 rack unit (1RU) of space||$25.05|
|Per network connection||$35.59|
- Single 2U server with one network connection
- First year: $907.32
- Subsequent years: $101.27
- Half rack (eight 2U servers with 16 network connections)
- First year: $8,966.75
- Subsequent years: $1,094.89
- Full rack (16 2U servers with 32 network connections)
- First year: $17,933.50
- Subsequent years: $2,189.78
Please contact Hardware Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) for pricing for your particular equipment configuration.
Note: Pricing current as of 2/15/13; revised annually.