Changing Your HRIS, SIS and PAS Password
If you use one of the the enterprise applications below, you have ONE password for access.
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Property Accounting Services (PAS)
Follow these steps to change your HRIS, SIS and PAS password:
- Log into the Carnegie Mellon Identity Manager service.
Note: You may need to enter your Andrew userID and password, then click Login.
- Select the Set Enterprise Password radio button and follow the on-screen instructions to change your enterprise applications password. To ensure success follow the password requirements when selecting your password.
Note: The option to change your Enterprise Password will only appear for those who have Enterprise Passwords.
- When your password is successfully changed, a confirmation message will display and you will receive a confirmation email in your Andrew email account.
If an error message displays, your new password may not meet the password requirements. Enter a different password into the New Password and Confirm Password fields and then select Change Password.
Oracle Financials and Andrew Account Password
Oracle Financials has a separate password. For steps to change this password see the Your Oracle Financials Password section of this document. To change your Andrew account password see the Managing Your Andrew Account Password document.
Last Updated: 11/6/13