Change Your Oracle Financials Password
To change your password, follow these steps:
- Log onto the Oracle Financials application.
- In the upper right corner, click Preferences.
- In the Change Password area, complete the Old Password, New Password and Repeat Password fields. Your password must meet certain requirements.
- Click Apply. A confirmation or an error will appear at the top of the screen.
- Confirmation - click Home to return to the Oracle Applications Home Page.
- Error message - refer to the Password Change Errors section.
Password Change Errors
An error message will appear at the top of the screen, if your new password does not meet the password requirements.
The following are possible error messages:
- Failed to update password. Passwords must contain at least one letter and one number.
- Failed to update password. Passwords must not contain your username.
- Failed to update password. Passwords must not contain repeating characters.
- Failed to update password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
- Failed to update password. Passwords cannot be reused.
Try entering a different password into the New and Repeat Password fields and click Apply.
Important Note:: Your Oracle Financials password is different from your Andrew and other enterprise applications (HRIS, SIS, PAS) passwords. For help changing your Andrew password see the Managing Your Andrew Account Password document. To change your HRIS, SIS and PAS password see the Changing Your HRIS, SIS and PAS Password section of this document.
Last Updated: 11/6/13