Plan Testing and Continuous Improvement
Plan Testing & Continuous Improvement is performed on a periodic basis to validate the feasibility of Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC) Plans and to identify areas of improvement. The objectives are:
- Coordinate with functional business owners and other stakeholders to schedule and develop the scope and objectives of DR and BC tests.
- Provide leadership, oversight, and assist functional business owners in the execution of DR and BC tests.
- Collect and review results of the DR and BC tests with functional business owners to determine if objectives of the test were achieved.
- Coordinate with functional business owners and other stakeholders to conduct a post mortem review session of the test to identify and discuss lessons learned and opportunities to make updates to the DR and BC Plans
- Coordinate the implementation of improvements to DR and BC plans
- Mitigates business risks and financial exposures
- Provides compliance benefits
- Validates the feasibility of DR and BC Plans and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Improves the quality of DR and BC Plans
- Builds confidence within the organization
- Establishes and enhances awareness as well as preparedness
How to Get Started
DR/BC Services works closely with business funciton leadership to create their Business Continuity Plans following the conclusion of the Business Impact Analysis.
Contact us to discuss your needs and schedule a meeting.